Just 10 ingredients and 25 minutes for a perfect meal that you will be sure to love! It just doesn’t get easier to enjoy a healthy and delicious meal. Try this grilled lemon vegan chicken recipe today.
Grilled lemon vegan chicken can be cooked on the stove or on the grill, it’s up to you (and the weather). This is a great chicken alternative. Cooking these “chicken” cutlets is faster and easier than cooking chicken breast. No worries about salmonella or making sure it is cooked all the way through. As a plus, these vegan alternatives are healthier, just as juicy, and oh so tasty.
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter , I use Earth Balance
- 1/4 cup shallots , thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6-8 vegan chicken breast (Gardein is gluten free and vegan)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lemon , freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary , chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle with capers (optional)
- Sprig of rosemary
In a large skillet, add butter, shallots and minced garlic and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes until shallots are translucent.
Add the vegan breasts and brown on medium heat for 3 minutes each side.
Once vegan breasts are browned add wine, lemon juice, and rosemary and cook on medium high until liquid is reduced by half, about 5-10 minutes.
Infused Grilled Lemon Vegan Chicken. Whole Food, Whole Life